A Lick to the Past A Lick to the Past

So much for enjoying ALttP without hearing this from now on. xD

Lisa Killed Off Simpsons Lisa Killed Off Simpsons

I figure that their biggest oversight/flaw with the new episodes is that they're all centered around modern day technological advances that have already been satirically torn apart, and by the time Matt Groening and his writing crew of Neanderthals animate and (barely) voice act it, it's a beaten fucking horse. For example, the episode "Mypods and Boomsticks" incorporates generic humor based off of the self-imposed evils of the "Mapple" company, because "lol apple is full of nazis and nobody has ever made that joke ever!". When they get around to actually making a comedic stance on something not as negatively viewed, they butcher the shit out of it. It's practically come to a point where nothing is funny and/or original on the show, and the only means of keeping it alive are by reiterating the same one-liners over and over, until it's become a self-loathing "meme" for the show to revisit two seasons later.

Kiss La Kiss Kiss La Kiss

Welp, that was uncomfortably arousing. =l

TMNT TMNT

This is possibly the most accurate description of what is to come. Also, this video is beautiful. Keep 'em coming.

heyopc responds:

Thanks, I will!

Friendship is Optimal Friendship is Optimal

Holy shit, this is amazing!

Attack On A-Hole Titan Attack On A-Hole Titan

Absolutely hilarious. :3

CopsOnFireWithErections CopsOnFireWithErections

...

This is the last time I take Shrooms, and then watch videos on here. Last.fucking.time.

Hairy Potter Hairy Potter

o.o

I don't know who you are, but...I love you. xD

The World is Saved The World is Saved

Truly beyond amazing

Words cannot express the awesome that is portrayed in this video/song.

Ariels Magnificent Quest! Ariels Magnificent Quest!

Truly amazing

This is the single greatest video I have ever seen. ._.