Cathode Raybits Cathode Raybits

A very well-made game, but sadly, since I'm utter rubbish at Megaman games, I couldn't even beat ONE level. =/ That doesn't negate from the fact that this game is a wonderful flash game. ^^

#Escape: The Waiting Room #Escape: The Waiting Room

A great game, but I'm stuck trying to figure out how to get the remaining Medals. =/

Aprime responds:

PM me and I'll help xD

Thanks for the review!

Pixelo Pixelo

I certainly wish I were better at Picross. x3 Oh well. This game is about as calm, and soothing, as a puzzle game ought to be. If this were a console game (wink wink), you'd have my guarantee of purchase.

Beneath the Trolls Beneath the Trolls

Definitely a great game, but that "Left Click as Dash/Shoot" control scheme is probably one of the worst mechanics I've witnessed in a game since the Gamecube. Besides that flaw, everything is wonderful.

Mine Quest Mine Quest

Seemed like a neat game, until my realization that resources are so finite, that you practically have to jump through bullshit hoops to get all of the tools (and medals). Seemingly, if there was an additional area to journey to for more ore and such, or even a larger array of blocks that aren't practically moot, that'd be wonderful; however, that isn't the case. If you enjoy wasting fifteen minutes spamming (or Hell, tactfully nitpicking away at blocks for fudge knows how long), then this is your niche. If not, find a game with some actual gain to profit from, maybe an actual puzzle or something relevant.

JackAstral responds:

Fair call. Thanks for trying it out anyway.

60s Burger Run 60s Burger Run

I manage to get to the last level, try for the semi-transparent blocks, land on two, and then fall to my oblivion...apparently, I'm missing something, but considering how fucking annoyed I am by this game, I'll have to make another attempt tomorrow.

P.S.: The clipping on the fourth level while trying to climb up on the bricks is extremely irritating, especially when it costs you the level, and most importantly, the game.

whileworking responds:

Good luck :)

Man Who Sold The World Man Who Sold The World

Played through once, and now it's not letting me Begin a new game. After clicking Begin, it'll fade to a black screen, and doesn't progress.

krangGAMES responds:

Hmm, a lot of people seemed to have this problem all at once. Maybe try again, perhaps Newgrounds' server was upset for a moment? Or maybe try in a different browser, and make your Flash Player is updated (should be version 11.3, right-click the game to see your version).

Defend Your Trump Defend Your Trump

Decent idea, but...

I think it's ridiculous that the electric fields can spam their usage, thus making it nearly fucking impossible to move with three of them going at the same time. =/ Aside from that, this game would be awesome.

Skyrim Blowjob Skyrim Blowjob