A Lick to the Past A Lick to the Past

So much for enjoying ALttP without hearing this from now on. xD

Lisa Killed Off Simpsons Lisa Killed Off Simpsons

I figure that their biggest oversight/flaw with the new episodes is that they're all centered around modern day technological advances that have already been satirically torn apart, and by the time Matt Groening and his writing crew of Neanderthals animate and (barely) voice act it, it's a beaten fucking horse. For example, the episode "Mypods and Boomsticks" incorporates generic humor based off of the self-imposed evils of the "Mapple" company, because "lol apple is full of nazis and nobody has ever made that joke ever!". When they get around to actually making a comedic stance on something not as negatively viewed, they butcher the shit out of it. It's practically come to a point where nothing is funny and/or original on the show, and the only means of keeping it alive are by reiterating the same one-liners over and over, until it's become a self-loathing "meme" for the show to revisit two seasons later.

Kiss La Kiss Kiss La Kiss

Welp, that was uncomfortably arousing. =l

Cathode Raybits Cathode Raybits

A very well-made game, but sadly, since I'm utter rubbish at Megaman games, I couldn't even beat ONE level. =/ That doesn't negate from the fact that this game is a wonderful flash game. ^^

#Escape: The Waiting Room #Escape: The Waiting Room

A great game, but I'm stuck trying to figure out how to get the remaining Medals. =/

Aprime responds:

PM me and I'll help xD

Thanks for the review!

Pixelo Pixelo

I certainly wish I were better at Picross. x3 Oh well. This game is about as calm, and soothing, as a puzzle game ought to be. If this were a console game (wink wink), you'd have my guarantee of purchase.

Clock Tower - Scissorman Clock Tower - Scissorman

Rad. :3

MusicGamer-11 responds:

lol?

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

Beautiful...

I think I might play/sing this for my future child. Thank you so much for creating something so beautiful.

VGSongbird responds:

Well thank you so much for taking the time to listen and review ^_^

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

I like...

I like your liking of liking your hat.

Goku and Nimbus Goku and Nimbus